20 Nov Thankfully You Have A Great Smile
As we round out the end of the year and begin anew, we begin to think about all the things we are thankful for. Everything from family to career starts a new list of things to be forever grateful for. One thing is for sure, we should also be thankful for our local dentist.
Be Thankful For Your Beautiful Smile
It will last a lifetime with good advice from your dentist.
Strange as it sounds, being thankful for your dentist’s advice is important and this is why:
- Brushing – Their vigilant reminders to brush regularly can reduce the build-up of plaque and prevent dreaded cavities. Thanks to these reminders, we know to brush twice daily and with just the right amount of force to ensure good gum health.
- Flossing – These gentle reminders ensure that we remove the plaque between teeth that brushing alone cannot reach. A complete and healthy mouth makes a smile so much better.
- Regular Dental Checkups – As much as we hate check-ups we know, because of our dentist that this is a must. Protecting your teeth, mouth, and gums are vital to a great smile!
- Eliminating Bad Breath – Thanks to the dentist people won’t gasp when talking to you because your breath is fresh and clean as you exhale.
- Eating For Oral Health – We know what foods to avoid such as sugar latent foods that destroy enamel and create a breeding ground for plaque. We also know hat foods to substitute thanks to the dentist. Sticking with naturally sweet foods and avoiding hidden sugars in foods that can easily cause cavities.
So What are Dentists Thankful For?
Our patients! You guessed it. When you come to Esthetic Family Dentistry you are part of our family. Your visits help us smile, whether you are here for a check-up or something else, we love seeing you. Happy Holidays from us at Esthetic Family Dentistry!
…and we hope you and your teeth have a great start to the new year!